[IP] re: losing weight -- Sherry

Boy, can I relate.  I tried and tried to lose weight from having my baby
for over a year!  I took about 16 months, and FINALLY the weight started
to come off.  I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight now, but still need to lose
more.  It is very HARD when you are in decent control, and when you are
coming off the hormonal imbalance of having a baby.  Give yourself some
time, and try to work a little exercise into your routine, gradually.
It does help, even though it may not sound enticing at the moment.

I know what you mean about craving sweets -- chocolate in particular.  I
am convinced I am a sugar addict!