Re: [IP] DNR/Living Wills

How do you know...you go to the library and research the 'living will'
laws/regs for your state.  You talk to your physician and get explanations as
to the specifics.

Unfortunately, lay-people, must rely on their physicians.  Luckily, I do not
and know what most of the legalese in medicine means.  And if I don't
understand something, luckily the physicians that I work with are more than
happy to explain it to me.  It pays to be in the healthcare field.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Certified Minimed Pump Trainer
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18+ years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
(First with Disetronic, now with MM 508 and much happier!)
e-mail: email @ redacted
e-mail: email @ redacted

'Nobody when knows when they are going to die...we could all step out into
the street tomorrow and get hit by a bus.  But those of us living with a
chronic disease can see that bus coming.' - - - Anonymous

'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - -
Mary Tyler Moore