[IP] Re: Glucometer Elite Upgrade

In a message dated 8/14/01 9:45:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< did you speak to just anyone at bayer? is there a specific department/name
 should talk to? (and should i do it by email or phone)

I also was sent a free XL meter from Bayer (I'm in Canada).  I simply phoned
their 1-800 number and asked for one.  They said yes, because I still had a
60 second countdown one.  Didn't have to send it back, just give them the
serial number.  If you have a 30 second coundown Elite, just push them by
telling them the number of tests you do, and that you will switch to a
competitor if you don't get a meter with memory.  Here in Canada, you can
trade in any meter for a free One Touch Ultra.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7