Re: [IP] Reconnecting Quick Sets!!

The quickset have to have the triangles lined up and then you turn it
clockwise till you feel a very slight click. (sometimes you may have to hold
the ridges at the squeeze grip so you can feel the click).  It sounds like
your are putting too much pressure on the connector which may cause it to be
pushed down too much and not letting it sit properly to turn it - just use a
very light pressure and you will find that it will be easier to turn and
feel the click