[IPn] Still working on yesterday's challenge

Hi everyone,
It's day 9 of our Summer pledge drive and we've matched $50.00 of the
$100.00 challenge from yesterday.

If you like the information and comraderie you find here, and you are
financially able, won't you join the hundreds of other forum members
that have contributed to the support of the Insulin Pumpers and
give $10 or $20 a year to help out. There are currently well over
3000 members of the forum. If each contributed just 75 cents a month
-- less than a buck!!, no fundraising would be needed to reach our
goal. So please won't you contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022