MAKE MONEY Re: [IP] Insulin Pumpers Fight Cancer *Update*

On 14 Aug 01, at 14:59, Brian Carter wrote:

> Hello Everyone
> I am just writing to let everyone know where the Insulin Pumpers Team
> stands on the United Devices "THINK" program for cancer research.

Sorry to be so Loud, but I wanted to point out that other than giving you
a good feeling that your computer is using it's spare power to fight
cancer, you can also enter to win prizes and awards.  This month they
will give away $100 every day, a free trip every week, and the monthly
grand prize of a $3,000 spending spree on Dell.com.   So......

If you would like to Join the Insulin-Pumpers Team please go here:

4014-A417-D 9 0CDBD16509
Here is a link directly to our team page.

http://members.ud.com/home.htm  Here is a link directly to the main
Page of the UD/ THINK site.