[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #356

In a message dated 8/15/01 3:31:32 AM, email @ redacted writes:

  What are the symptoms of frozen shoulder?  I get a crashing, stabbing
  pain in my shoulder occasionally, and have had intermittent
  achey/slightly sharp pain for nearly a year now.  It was to the front of
  my left shoulder, so I was concerned it was my heart at first.  I got
  that checked out, but I still get the pains.  I'm wondering if this is
  the beginnings of frozen shoulder. >>

i am a licensed massage therapist  (and diabetic) and have worked
successfully with numerous cases of "frozen shoulder"....dont expect it to be
fixed after the first sessions, but with a skilled practioner and consistent
effort,  your condition can be vastly improved if not remedied altogether