[IP] glucometer elite upgrade

funny you should bring this up. we've been using the glucometer elite for a
little over 2 1/2 years, and have been very happy. our endo recently suggested
switching to accutrend sensor (does anyone know of this one? not sure if
available in the US) because he has the software for that, and would love to
be able to see charts. i mentioned that if we got the XL, we could email him
the charts. The time stamp would also be super useful with an active toddler
when we dont always have time to record right away.

 I was wondering if they'd upgrade me, especially since now on the pump, we
are testing tons of times, especially at the beginning (i counted 19! the
other day) and because our endo wants us to switch (nothing like a good
threat!) meanwhile, i've been making super colorful graphs with colored
pencils and highlighters. it is so much fun, how could i give it up :-)

did you speak to just anyone at bayer? is there a specific department/name i
should talk to? (and should i do it by email or phone)

glad you got the XL!