[IP] Gaining Weight (Or having trouble losing it)

I've seen all the discussion about people gaining weight when they first start pumping.  I started pumping almost exactly one year ago--and my son is now three months old.  So I must have gotten pregnant right around the time I started. My problem
is losing weight.  Maybe some of you moms out there can help me.  I know it's only been three months, but it has been bothering me lately.
I am tired all the time, I don't sleep well (even when the baby is a little angel) and I crave chocolate and sweets constantly. And with my full-time job and the baby, I just don't have the time or energy to work out. I do take sythoid which should
be helping, right?  Could the depo-provera shot I took for the first time 5 weeks ago have any effect?
I know I just need to eat less and exercise more, but I don't seem to have much self-discipline lately. It's really frustrating when none of your clothes fit.
Any suggestions, ladies?

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who is fat and tired, and tired of being fat.  :)