[IP] re: frozen shoulder

I've had the same symptoms for a couple years now. I don't
get the sharp pains unless I extend my arm & try to rotate
my shoulder. You lose range of motion in your shoulder and
previously simple tasks now become painful. ie: Washing
hair, drying your back with your towel, scratching your own
back. There's a couple good web sites out there on adhesive
capsulitis. Dave
[TABLE NOT SHOWN][TABLE NOT SHOWN][TABLE NOT SHOWN][TABLE NOT SHOWN]