[IP] Weight

I to am having a weight problem, I am 49. I have sweet cravings all the
I am on the MiniMed 508, and I have been going to Weight watchers. I did loose
7lbs., but It just stopped, and I can't seem to loose anymore, It's been a
couple months, and Im just maintaining, or gaining. I am so sick of this!! I
can't exercise very much, cuz of my bad knee, so It looks as though I am just
going to stay plump, as long as Im on Insulin. Maybe I should just survive on
Insulin, and the calories will balance out, and then I will loose weight.
Don't give me this eat Salad routine, I hate Salad!!!!
Thanks, Kathy              email @ redacted