[IP] Re: weight

I'm one of those people who lost weight when they went on the pump.  For
the first time, I ate how much I wanted and when I wanted, not according to
some nutritionist's schedule or chart.  I eat a good balanced diet, but
just enough to keep me going with my somewhat inactive lifestyle.  Now,
when I exercise, I'm not constantly drinking regular cokes to keep my bg
up, I have to eat very little since I can adjust the pump when
exercising.  The pump has worked wonderfully for me.   I lost 25 pounds in
the first year of being on the pump.  YMMV.