[IP] Big Step For The Pumper& support group meeting in Nova Scotia

Hi Folks,

It is good to be back on the IP again after an extended summer vacation:)

We have marked  August 11, 2001 on our calendar.  The day Erica FINALLY did
her own insertion.  We have been using the sils since starting pumping in
March/99, but Erica's first self insertion was using the Quickset and her
sugars have been great.  The Quickset and its inserter has enabled her to
become self sufficient.  YAY!!   I guess I am now a pumping coach like some of
the other moms out there <VBG>

We are having our second pump support group meeting on September 18th, here in
Nova Scotia (Bedford/Sackville) so if there are any pumpers out there who
would like to join us.....please do!!  If you know somebody in the area who
could benefit from a support group meeting, please send them my way!!  Email
me for more information.

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at