[IP] I'm back again

Hi Everyone:

Well, it's been awhile but I found my way back.  I was on here a couple of
years ago when I first started pumping.  Back then I was known as Stacey
Phillips - now it's Stacey Smith.  I have recently gone through a divorce.
I did pretty good on the pump before that but now my sugars are really bad.
My doctor won't even help me.  Where I can turn to - I don't know.  Oh well,
if there is a will there is a way.  I can honestly tell you if you want to
loose weight - get a divorce (HA-HA)
I have lost 50 lbs.  I'm 5'8 and weigh 110 lbs.  It's not fun because I feel
rotten all of the time.  I have no energy.  I feel sick and dizzy.  I'm
moody because of the ups and downs with my sugars.  There has to be a way to
get this condition under control.  People think that diabetes is no big
deal.  Well, I think that we all can say that it is.  It's good to be back.