  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [IP] bolus 0.8 vs 8.0

  In a message dated 8/13/2001 11:19:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
  email @ redacted writes:

  > We had a scary episode tonight where my daughter (age 6) bolused 8.0
instead
  >  of 0.8 for her snack at bible school.

  Have you checked to see if your pump lets you program a maximum limit on the
  bolus amount?  Our Animas pump has that feature (I don't know about the
  others).
  She could still make a mistake, but at least we don't have to worry
  about a 1.8 unit bolus turning into an 18 unit one!
  Take Care,
  Lyndy