[IP] Re: Bard

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:08:55 EDT
From: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:08:55 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] Re: Bard
>Someone posted a while back that they were >buying Bard from their local
>pharmacy and it was cheaper that through MM.  >Local pharmacies here can't
>find Bard in their order books.  Anyone have more >information on how they can
>get Bard?  Jill T
I  am able to get BARD from my local Eckerd pharmacy. The pharmacist looked it up in his ostemy supply book.

It is
Bard Protective Barrier  Film,
Catalog # 740013
made by
Bard Patient Care Division
C.R. Bard Inc.
Murray Hill NJ 07974

It doesn't not require an Rx I think it comes in 2 forms, little wipes, like alcohol wipes, and also a liquid. I like the wipes.