  From: BETASP
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 11:23 PM
  Subject: [IP] bolus 0.8 vs 8.0

  We had a scary episode tonight where my daughter (age 6) bolused 8.0
instead
  of 0.8 for her snack at bible school.
  I wrote on her hand in  pen what she needed to bolus for her snack and
Unfortunately she
  looked at the number upside down!
  For three hours we had to feed her glucose, juice, and sandwiches.
  we realize she
  needs adult supervision until she can understand the difference in values
in
  numbers.
  Barb Dame (mother of Lawren, age 6, pumping since 1/01)