  From: Karen Arena
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:57 AM
  Subject: [IP] frozen shoulder symptoms

  What are the symptoms of frozen shoulder?  I get a crashing, stabbing
  pain in my shoulder occasionally, and have had intermittent
  achey/slightly sharp pain for nearly a year now.  It was to the front of
  my left shoulder, so I was concerned it was my heart at first.  I got
  that checked out, but I still get the pains.  I'm wondering if this is
  the beginnings of frozen shoulder.

  karen