  From: Karen Arena
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:52 AM
  Subject: [IP] merck medco ice????

  I live in LOUISIANA and I still can't convice Merck to ship my insulin
  on ice!!!  I was told by a rep that insulin is "tougher than we think it
  is" and will last in the heat as long as it is long term.  Maybe this
  rep's "theory", combined with my ignorance/trust, has been the cause of
  my elevated blood sugars of late.

  I sure am glad I got on this list.

  Karen