Re: [IP] "Pumping Insulin"

On 14 Aug 2001, at 7:55, email @ redacted wrote:

> Check borders book store thats where we ordered it just a few weeks
> ago ----- Original Message -----

I don't know what you paid at Borders, but IF you order it online
through the link on our Books page, the cost is $16.76  AND I
understand that the Insulin Pumpers website will receive a
commission on any sale that originates from that link.  So shop
online, get a good price, AND make a contribution to IP.  What a
great deal!     :>)