Re: [IP] A1C.

I've heard others talk of weight gain after going on the pump.  What causes it?
Does it have something to do with the insulin, or maybe the freedom and
flexibility to eat?  My son, Kyle, is just went on the pump and is very
self-conscious about his weight.  Do most people gain weight on the pump?

Sheila