  From: christa
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 4:44 PM
  Subject: [IP] weight

  I am just wondering if anyone else out there has had
  difficulty loosing wight since going on the pump - I
  eat very few carbs and walk two miles a day (power
  walk) five days a week - I have not lost any weight
  and am getting very frustrated - some of it has to do
  with extra carbs for reactions but ugh! any feedback
  would be appreciated - Christa