[IP] Re:How have pumpers been impacted?

Insulin pumpers that may use pens for backup... for whatever reason
how have you been impacted since Lilly discontinued the Humilin N
and Humilin R in the 1.5cc cartridge?

Also even if you haven't been directly impacted, would you consider
supporting an effort for the reinstatement of these cartridges for those
that do use insulin pen deliverary presently or may choose to in the future?

I feel that those with diabetes and or have children with diabetes would
appreciate the impact that many are feeling as they get this news that
their currant method of insulin dispensing is no longer available...

If any one on the pumpers.org list cares to respond to my questions
or to discuss this further I am Sandra McCarthy email email @ redacted

And/or call Lilly today in support of them respecting the needs of many
pediatric patients that use 1/2 dose increments via minipen devices in
their intensive insulin regime
I would be grateful and glad to know that this community can help all those
with insulin needs.

San, momma to Colleen 5 dx10/99, Timothy 7 dx preD 2/01,
wife to Den, Massachusetts, list member since 99.