[IP] Alc after 1 yr. of pumping not too great

Hi Group

I dont know if its too much to hope for, but our alc after 1 year of pumping
was 9.2. I was really frustrated. Of course, Eileens alc before pumping was
14, so it is an improvement, anyway. She is growing and I guess teens arent
easy to control, we are now going thru periods where I'll have to raise her
basals because of highs, and them lower them to what they were before after
a few days. Has this happened to any other parents of teens?

Yvonne

Mom to eileen (13 yrs. old) pmping happily since 08/00!