Re: [IP] DNR

Spot...when dealing with a person who is terminal it is a given that a DNR
and Living will will be honored but for those who are not terminal and have a
sudden onset illness or injury that places them in this position it will be
harder for those around them; MDs, family, to respect the DNR/.Living Will
requests.  I just wanted people who were thinking about this to know all of
the facts.  As a long term caregiver in the hospice field I am very familiar
with the last days wishes being fullfilled!