[IP] good hospital experience

----- Original Message -----
  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted ; email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 8:29 AM
  Subject: [IP] unexpected hospital visit

  Many nurses came to see my pump because they'd never seen one
  before or taken care of someone on their floor that had one.  I've a new
  respect and good feeling for this hospital.
  Just wanted to share my hospital experience.  I thought since it wasn't
  preplanned it would be a lot worse about pump stuff but I was pleasantly

  Faith and ??
  type 1 diagnosed 9-81
  started pumping 8-21-2000
  assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01
Since you had a good experience there, write the hospital administrator and
let him know. most people only write to complain. spot