[IP] weight

I am just wondering if anyone else out there has had
difficulty loosing wight since going on the pump - I
eat very few carbs and walk two miles a day (power
walk) five days a week - I have not lost any weight
and am getting very frustrated - some of it has to do
with extra carbs for reactions but ugh! any feedback
would be appreciated - Christa

Do You Yahoo!?