[IP] HbA1c level

Hey everyone,
I just found out that our latest HbA1 c level is 7.1.  This is down from
7.8 in May and probably the lowest we have had since D day.
This is even though we had a very screwy month of June trying
no lunch shot.  Yes control has gotten a lot better on UL and H,
but  we are still waiting for the pump start.  I go back to school
tomorrow 8/14 and Sean starts next week.  Dr is gone until tomorrow and
I have to call and see when he will let us start.
I just had to share my one happy news.
notice I have been staying out of all the recent debates.
Sharon H
Mom to Sean 6 dx 1/99 (soon to be pumping)