Re: [IP] pump awareness

I've noticed it more and more too.

A few months ago when I was taking a college class, we had a sub one day, and
I couldn't help myself noticing she had a blue minimed pump just like mine on
her belt.

Last weekend, I was at the airport in Salt Lake City, Utah waiting for a
connecting flight home from a vacation visiting my parents in Colorado. I saw
another woman with another blue minimed pump on her waist.

I guess it's really getting out there :)

Lyra and Faith
DX 2/87
PUMPING 5/18/00