Re: [IP] pump awareness

Similar thing happened to me... we were camping last week on vacation, and
happened to strike up a conversation with the couple camping on the site
next to us.  He remarked, is that one of those insulin pumps?  I said "yes"
and he told me that his brother-in-law has one, although he thought mine
was newer since it looked different (could be just that it's a different
make of pump).  We talked about problems with lows and such and how the
pump has made such a difference in his brother-in-law's life and mine.  It
was kind of neat.