[IP] Lantus

All I can say, Terry, is that I have not gone low while on Lantus. My
carb ratio seems to change. I had a root canal, was 114 before it, was
114 after it. I felt very hungry but Bgs ok.
Am I dreaming--does one get a more accurate basal rate with pump? (With
"movement".)  I did note some use different basal rates for different
times of day, or for different days (why not use temp basals, or do
you?)  Do long term Type 1's have easier time to set basals than newer
Type 1's, including Type 2's insulin insufficient (I know, Type 11/2,
Type Weird or what ever is newest term.) Linda