[IP] Status ofJenn's Pump

Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on, since I know several
people have asked why its taking me so long to get my pump.

I got a call from my CDE today wondering what was going on.  I gave her all
the information I had (third party, state regulations, and I won't see my
pump until mid-September sometime, etc.), and she said she was going to look
into things for me, and she would get back to me.

Hopefully, with her help, I won't be waiting around forever before I start
pumping.  YAY!

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted