[IP] lost messages

Hi everyone:
I just wanted to let you know that if you sent a message on Sun. Aug. 12 or
Mon Aug. 13, I never got it.

Someone sent me a corrupt message and I'm not pointing fingers to this group
as I get e mails from many sources but nevertheless Verizon had to delete
all my messages in order to get my system working again.

Please DO NOT send any forwards to me at all.  I use my computer for
business as well as personal and can't afford to have my system down.

Thank you and will ttyl..
Kathy B.