[IPn] challenge for $100

The summer fundraiser is off to a good start, with the total for the
month now over $1400. There is still a ways to go to reach our
target for the quarter, but I know we can do it.

One of our Illinois pumpers has challenged YOU to help match his
$100.00 gift. Now's a perfect time to make a contribution and make
every dollar you donate worth $2 to Insulin Pumpers. You $10
or $20 toward the $100 challenge match will double the value of
your contribution. Won't you help support our forum by making a
pledge today?

For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022