Re: [IP] Our Latest A1C

That is awesome!!!. My last A1C was also 10.8 and am trying to get my insurance carrier to see the benefit that a pump would have for me. Red tape, red tape, red tape.

>>> "Michael" <email @ redacted> 08/13/01 12:58PM >>>
> My 22 year old son started on his pump 4 months ago.  His A1C before
> starting was 10.8 and his first one with three months on the pump
> was 6.4.  He has a MM508.

Great NEWS!

make sure and add this new information to your

Insulin Pumpers Information Form

See the ABOUT page of the web site for statistics collected about
pumping and diabetes INCLUDING improvements in hbA1c.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

Michael