Re: [IP] unexpected hospital visit

>From the ER to the holding
> room to the operating room for the D&C to the med/surg floor i was on
> overnight I had no problems with anyone doing anything about diabetes or
> pump that I didn't want done.

I've also had a wonderful pumping experience during the same painful
tragedy. I had to have a D&C for a molar pregancy at 10 weeks gestation back
in December (worst Christmas Eve yet!). We just got permission to attempt
conception again two months ago. While at the hospital, they let me keep my
pump on, control my sugar, let my husband correct them if they were off
(they weren't) and I got to educate the doctors and nurses:) It was never
even suggested that I remove my pump at all.

I'm glad you're ok, Faith!:) <hugs>