RE: [IP] Boca Raton, Florida

I am having a hard time finding a doctor that is willing to work with me on
my pump. (I have had it for a year.)  I live in Boca Raton, and need to find
an endo that takes Cigna insurance.  Any thoughts?  The only ones I can find
are an hour away, which would make an emergency or hospital visit rather
difficult.  This is frustrating as there are 2 AWESOME hospitals with 20
minutes of me.  (Boca Community and Bethesda.) Anyone know an endo that
works with Cigna and has privileges at these hospitals?

Pumping since 3/1/00

end a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml