[IP] Anyone looking to buy a used pump?

I am looking for someone who would like to buy a refurbished minimed 507C
pump.  Minimed charges about $500 to take mine and send out a refurbished
one and change the warranty over and also make sure the buyer has a
prescription.  So, I would like to sell it for about $2000- that would take
care of the fee, plus leave me with a little less than the copay I paid for
it.  I will take the best offer though, if it is reasonable.  I do not
remember how long the warranty is, but it started January 1999.  I will also
provide 5 sof set infusion sets (or 4 plus 1 quickset), 5 reservoirs, and 5
prep wipes.  I will aldo provide the manual, alarm card, video, and 3
batteries (enough to change once).  I do not have a sof serter to give but
you can probably get that from minimed.  If you or someone you know would be
interested, please let me know via private email.  Thanks!

Julie Britt