Re: [IP] science fair help

Robin,
I'm sure you will get lots of great ideas here!  If
you need help getting the hypothesis down, the process
going etc., you might want to go to a teacher's store.
They should have a book or two on science fair
projects, scientific method etc.  You might be able to
scan it to get ideas, or you might want to buy it if
it's not too expensive...a great end of the class gift
for the teacher.  Just thoughts...
Furney
dx:  1966
pumper 3 weeks