[IP] Re: Insulin and survival

> My husband asked me a good question tho... If insulin ever went into short
> supply (we're talking completely hypothetical stuff here) and since it's
> required for life-

When we had the Y2k faux scare, I thought such
thoughts.  I decided that I have a lot better things
to worry about.  If things became such that I could
not get insulin, there would be a lot more very
severe problems that would make insulin supply a
very small problem. If my months worth was not
enough, maybe I could go down Las Vegas Blvd. and
round up all the stray cows and pigs and make my
email @ redacted
Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
 - Amelia Earhart