[IP] Charcot's Foot complication link

Over the recent year there has been mush discussion regarding
Charcot's Foot.  Here's a good link for those interested in this
terrible complication:

An excellent page with good examples of early symptoms and real-life
accounts from once active diabetics.
Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Nine months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet
friends & the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.  Please
donate NOW!

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved
in 27 years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's &
fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &  7.0  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).