Re: [IP] Insulin and survival

I usually look at the date on the bottle. keep in mind,  you would not eat meat
that is 6 months old in your refrigerator, I have a rule of thumb, for insulin
out of fridge not more than a month, depending on how hot it is out side, and
temp it is exposed to
(considering, I use 1 bottle every 15 days) look at the bottle, if it is past
the date, toss it! remember, you are injecting it into yourself, you want the
freshest stuff!

David R