Re: [IP] help figuring out lows

First let me tell you I have been there and done that!  Rachel is 4 and
been pumping since March 30, 2001.  I actually slept in her room until last
month for that very reason.  Her basals are very low too.  Maybe part of
the problem is the quick sugar in the juice.  We try to limit juice or any
other quick sugar after dinner.  I find that doing that seems to help her
maintain a little bit better.  But for what it is worth the other night she
was 210 at midnight and 56 at 3 am.  Go figure!  We also use sils.  I guess
I don't really have any answers for you, but I did want you to know you are
not alone!

Mom to Rachel and Blossom