[IP] Adhesives

I'm having a lot of problems keeping my site in place with the pump. I'm
using the ultimate sof-sets. I've been pumping for just over 2 months and
only 2 or 3 times have I had the site in the same spot for more than 48
hours before it comes loose or falls off. I do a lot of exercise and I work
in a hot environment, but nothing I do seems to work. I've tried Tegaderm,
Mastisol, anti-perspirants, IV300 under the infusion set, and Idon't know
what else to try. It's become extremely frustrating to have it come loose
and have to pull it out and head home if I'm out on a run, or having to
take an unscheduled 10 or 15 minute break while I'm working (which is very
difficult to do).

Has anyone else had this problem to this extent? And what else can I try?