[IP] Red bump solution

My stomach & abdomen looked like a battlefield with all the
previous sites. I tried putting neosporin ointment on the
site when I pull it out & that seemed to help a whole lot.
Two or three days after I can hardly see the last sight.
Some people seem to do better with skin preparation and
disinfecting the site,
myself I just shower after taking out the old site(and scrub
like hell) and that seems to clean enough for me. I've never
had a site infection. ymmv    Dave