  From: Julie Meals
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 11:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Low doses of insulin

  Jared is insulin resistant. He has also become overweight since pumping.
The
  doctor wants him on no carbs, we are lowering carbs. He takes over 100
units
  a day, and still his numbers are higher than they should be. Although, they
  are finally getting better.
  Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
  Hope 12, Mitchell 9
  Elkmont, AL