[IP] science fair help

Hi gang,

For those with middle school kids and possible pumpers....have you come up
with any projects that have to do with Diabetes or pumping? We are trying to
think on how to increase awareness and have a great project at the same time.
We thought of testing meter accuracy or differences, but that seems
boring...It has to be something we give a Hypothesis for, test over a 6 week
time period and then chart results. The giant poster boards all get judged

ANY IDEAS would be great?

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :