[IP] ultraflex

Hi again,

I have been really busy this summer, and havent followed this group as well as
I usually do...so can you tell me how you (who used them) have been doing with
the Ultraflex infusion sites?  We tried them when they first came out, and had
to revamp all his basals, and then had some inconsistencies with the bg's...so
we went back to the Tenders and planned on trying again.

Over the summer, Kevin has grown another few inches (about 3.5) and gone from
needing 9.5 units/day to 13 units/day!  I find it amazing that a normal body
just handles this without a catch. Most parents dont even have to think "Oh,
he/she is growing...I bet she will be needing more insulin!"  ha ha

Please give me your thoughts, good or bad, on Ultraflex.

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :