[IP] red bump solutions?

our 3 1/2 year old daughter just started the pump about a week ago. so far,
she's had red bumps at the site after we remove it, and it looks a bit red
even while it is in.

our rep says this is normal, and we had to try to convince him we should
change sites more often.(he was doing site changes for us, we'll do our own
today, finally!)

we're using the sils. i notice that it looks like it is slipping a bit - some
sticky tape on her body and set a bit below. i'm wondering if this could be
due to the heat/humidity, her activity (ie - sliding on her tummy down the
slide) or baths (we change sites right after, but i do notice it is looser
around the edges after a bath.)

from what i've read from past posts, we should change sites more often, and
perhaps put tape under the set and on top of it. or use something called
mastisol?  anybody else have this problem or have any suggestions? our rep was
reluctant to put more tape, because she is doing so well and doesnt want to
make it more complicated. he thinks more tape will annoy her/limit her
movement more.

thanks in advance for your help!