Re: [IP] IP Admins-stop the Democratic National Committee diatribes

I agree that we need to stop this immoral and bad attitude toward the
President.   I find this man to be a refreshing spirit that has been lacking
in out nations capital for 8 long years very little getting done to help
people.  Now is the time to have hope that people will again have real value.
The role of the individual is to weigh all the facts and then use their good
moral judgment.

Pumping since 9/99
Dm 45 yrs